The 65 most common reasons for business failing include:
1) Failing to focus on a specific market because of poor research
2) Failure to control costs ruthlessly
3) Failure to adapt your products to meet customer needs
4) Failing to build a team that’s compatible & has the skills to finance, produce, sell & market
5) Failure to pay taxes (PAYE & vat)
6) Failure to gain new markets
7) Poor sales & marketing
8) Fatal leasing agreements
9) Tougher market conditions
10) Poor management
11) Poor cost control with too many people responsible for purchasing.
For the rest of the 65 reasons visit:
Over the next few months I’ll focus on 1 of these key issues each month in detail.
Starting with market research.